One-Pay Lease FAQs
Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
One-Pay Lease Programs
- What are the benefits of the One-Pay Lease program?
The One-Pay Lease provides convenience, savings and protection. You make only one payment, one time, freeing you from monthly payments. Plus, with the One-Pay Lease you can exchange your current vehicle for a newer model, without the inconvenience and expense of disposing the older vehicle.
- Does a One-Pay Lease offer have any financial advantages?
The One-Pay Lease carries a special rate below your qualifying rate. Lower out-of-pocket costs leave you with more capital to invest in other assets. There can also be significant tax savings. Contact your Acura dealer for more information.
- Does a One-Pay Lease have the same Guaranteed Asset Protection and wear and use or damage coverage included?
Yes. One-Pay Leases include Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) coverage at no extra charge and an Excess Wear and Use Waiver policy. The maximum wear and use benefit covers a single incident at a maximum of $500 per incident up to a total of $1,500.
- Is the One-Pay Lease program available on other Acura Financial Services® Special Lease programs?
Yes. The One-Pay Lease program is available on Standard and Special Leases.
- Will One-Pay Lease clients receive monthly statements?
One-Pay Lease clients will receive the first monthly statement indicating that there are no payments due. After that, statements are only sent if taxes or other fees, such as parking tickets, are assessed.
- Can One-Pay Lease clients purchase more than 15,000 miles per year?
Yes, additional miles can be purchased.
- What happens at the end of the One-Pay Lease?
Acura Financial Services® will send you an end-of-term packet that details your options 180 days before the lease maturity date. Some of your options include purchasing or returning your vehicle. Please call the Lease Maturity Center at 1-866-777-6495 as your lease ends for more information.