Service Contract FAQs
Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contracts
- My new car is under factory warranty. Why should I buy a service contract?
The comprehensive coverage of an Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contract covers virtually every mechanical component of your vehicle, including drivetrain, electronics, chassis, cooling/heating, and genuine factory accessories.
- When does coverage for service contracts begin?
Coverage for a new auto begins when the vehicle is originally put into service and at zero miles. Coverage for a pre-owned plan begins on the service contract purchase date and at the mileage on the odometer on that date.
- Can I include the cost of an Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contract in my traditional financing or lease payment?
Yes. You may finance the cost of a service contract if you purchased it at the same time as a new or used automobile.
- Can I finance the cost of an Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contract separately?
Yes. With our special interest-free payment plan, a monthly payment can be automatically debited from your checking account, MasterCard or Discover Card.
- Is an Acura Care® service contract transferable if I sell my vehicle?
Yes. Coverage is transferable from the original contract holder to a new party, as part of the contract holder’s sale of the vehicle to a new party.