Vehicle Service Contracts
Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
Acura Care. Wherever You Drive, Enjoy the Smoothest Ride.
Acura Care® accompanies you on all your journeys, providing valuable assistance in countless ways. So no matter where you are on the road, you’ll have the versatile services of Acura Care there to help you make the most of your Acura experience.1
Choose from four levels of coverage:
- New Vehicle Coverage
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Coverage
- Certified Additional Coverage
- Powertrain Coverage (Pre-Owned Vehicles Only)
New, Pre-Owned and Certified Additional Coverage:
- Drivetrain: Engine, Transmission, Differential and Axles
- Electronics: Computers, Electronic Components and Electrical System
- Chassis: Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems
- Heating/Cooling: Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling Systems
- Acura Genuine Accessories: Audio and Communication Devices and Accessories, Navigational and Security Systems
- Drive Axle (Front and Rear)
- Seals, Gaskets and Fluids
Repairs will be performed by factory-trained Acura technicians using Acura Genuine Parts.3
- Rental Car Reimbursement: Up to $45/day for up to 6 days1
- Commercial Coverage is available for new Acura vehicles4
- Acura Care Coverage is transferable5
- 0% interest payment plan6
- Roadside Assistance:1,7,8 Family Plan covers your Acura vehicle and your family’s Acura and Honda vehicles as well9
- Trip Interruption Benefit:1,7 Up to $100/day for up to 3 days10
- 24/7 Concierge Emergency Services1,7,11
- 1 This document is intended to provide an overview of coverages and benefits. Actual coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. See your Service Contract and CCMC Membership Guidelines and/or Emergency Roadside Assistance Guidelines for complete details.
- 2 Exclusions include, but are not limited to, body parts, tires, maintenance items, glass, upholstery, trim, carpeting and ornamentation. Claims cannot exceed the cash value of the vehicle.
- 3 If no Acura dealership is available within towing distance, repairs may be made at an Acura Care-authorized service center.
- 4 Additional surcharge applies for commercial coverage.
- 5 Transfer fee may apply.
- 6 Interest-free payment plan provided by Service Payment Plan, Inc.
- 7 These benefits are provided by Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except in Florida, where they are provided by American Honda Service Contract Corporation, and in AK, CA, HI, OR, WI and WY, where they are provided by Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. In California, Trip Interruption Reimbursement is provided by American Honda Protection Products Corporation.
- 8 Up to $100 per occurrence; does not include parts.
- 9 For Model Year 2015 and newer vehicles. Acura Care Family Plan benefits cover up to 5 Acura or Honda passenger vehicles or Honda motorcycles registered to the same address.
- 10 Certified Additional Coverage plan provides up to $300 a day for up to 3 days.
- 11 Concierge service is not available in Florida.
Coverage for a New Plan begins when the vehicle is originally put into service and at zero miles. Coverage for Pre-Owned and Powertrain Plans begins on the vehicle service contract purchase date and at the mileage on the odometer on that date. The Acura New Vehicle Limited Warranty and Acura Care Vehicle Service Contract cover similar components and provide similar benefits. The Vehicle Service Contract coverage of those components and services begins when the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage has expired.
©2015 Acura Financial Services® is a DBA of American Honda Finance Corporation and both are service marks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Acura, the stylized “A” logo, and Acura Care are trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.