Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
Acura Military Appreciation Offer
In appreciation of your military service, Acura proudly presents the Acura Military Appreciation Offer. This Offer is available to eligible customers toward any 2014 or newer model year Acura when you finance or lease through Acura Financial Services®(AFS).
Acura Military Appreciation Offer:
$750 offer valid through June 30, 2015 (unless terminated earlier by AFS)
This offer applies to U.S. Military active-duty and reserve personnel and their spouses. U.S. Military Retirees are also eligible regardless of their date of separation from active service. Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees are eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service. This offer also applies to U.S. Military veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any 2014 or newer model year Acura using a valid Acura APR, Luxury Lease™, or Leadership Purchase Plan® program through AFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). Vehicles must be new, unregistered and not previously reported sold. To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by AFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new vehicle rates.
Eligible clients must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Active-duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve and Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees and their spouses. Spouses of Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service.
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID and provide spouse's LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
- Receive credit approval through Acura Financial Services
This offer can be combined with all other Acura Financial Services programs, except the Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Acura Financial Services, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Acura Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify Acura Financial Services immediately of any change in Buyer's address.