Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
Acura Military Appreciation Offer
In appreciation of your military service, Acura is offering you $750 toward any new 2013 or 2014 Acura automobile when you finance or lease through Acura Financial Services®(AFS).
This offer applies to eligible active-duty and reserve personnel, retirees and veterans within 180 days of separation from active service in the U.S. Military. Spouses are also eligible for this offer. A valid Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required as proof of eligibility.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any new Acura automobile using a valid Acura APR, Acura Luxury Lease®, or Acura Leadership Purchase Plan® program through AFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by AFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new vehicle rates.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Active-duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve)
- Military Retirees and Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service
- Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve and Selected Reserve)
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID and provide spouse's LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit
- Receive credit approval through Acura Financial Services
This offer can be combined with all other Acura Financial Services programs, except the Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Acura Financial Services, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Acura Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify Acura Financial Services immediately of any change in Buyer's address.